Thursday, July 16, 2009













Refrigerator Composition:
The Law of Attraction


Tonight is the Edmonds Art Walk, and my first real show as a featured artist at a gallery. My mosaics will be on display (and for sale!) at The Rose House, 555 Main Street, Edmonds, WA. The Art Walk runs from 5 to 8 pm tonight.

The Rose House is also open to the public on Saturdays from 9 am to 3 pm, when a weekly Arts & Wellness Fair is held. This beautiful Victorian home is just one block from the Edmonds Farmers Market. The works of about 15 artists are on display inside the house, and there will be other artists selling their work in the yard. There's also a weekly charity garage sale, with lots of fun stuff!

















I have a few more pieces to install this afternoon, and I'll be glad to have a little break from getting ready for this show. I've been gluin' and groutin' till the cows come home every night. (As one of my children pointed out, this could be quite an expanse of time, since we don't actually have any cows...) My garden and other aspects of my life need some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment